- Besar kepala bayi anda tidak sesuai dengan besar panggul bunda (cefalio pelvic disproportion), atau bunda memiliki panggul yang sempit sehingga bayi tidak bisa keluar.
- Bayi bunda terlilit tali pusar, sehingga kepalanya tidak turun atau bergerak kebawah.
- Detak jantung bayi menurun, sehingga membahayakan jika sibayi tidak dikeluarkan.
- Plasenta praevia, ialah posisi plasenta berada dibawah dan menutupi jalan lahir.
- pecah ketuban, jika ditunggu terlalu lama bisa menyebabkan infeksi bagi bayi bunda.
What kind of birth mothers want? Perhaps this article could help provide the answer.
This type of labor is the most commonly performed prior to the Caesarean. Basically, every prospective mother can give birth to normal if still in their productive age, so it does not pose particular problems both baby and mother. Besides consideration of the size of the mother's pelvis also wanted to determine if this type of labor.But that should be known that in normal labor there are two aid can be granted if the baby is getting out that:
1. Vacuum extraction of the baby will be vacuumed using a tool attached to her head.
2. Forceps are also almost the same as vacuum extraction, but your baby's head can be clamped to be issued.
Currently undergoing normal labor epidural injections will be given in doses of light if the mother suffered great pain and reach 6-7 cm opening. These injections can reduce the urge to push, because the stimulus is felt that the contraction is not too slow labor.
Induction of labor performed for an artificial boost when it passes from 10-14 days from the expected birth. Induction can be in many ways such as by giving a pill or an injection of stimulant of contraction, the installation of developer tools and the infusion of the cervix. But if the mother does not want to be induced by stimulating the nipples with a massage to help release the hormone oxytocin which stimulates contractions, and by having sex with their husbands because of the hormones contained in the beloved husband's sperm to help the opening of the cervix. Or can a warm bath to help the contraction.
This type of delivery chosen by the prospective mother because there is a fear with a normal delivery or do not want to damage the vagina or other considerations. Yet another consideration that must be considered include:
• Large baby's head does not match the mother of the pelvis (pelvic disproportion cefalio), or the mother having a narrow pelvis so your baby can not get out.
• The baby's umbilical cord wrapped mother, so that his head did not fall or move down.
• the baby's heart rate decreased, resulting in harm if not removed sibayi.
• Placenta praevia, placental position is located below and to cover the birth canal
• Rupture of membranes, if you wait too long can cause the infection to the baby's mother.
When cesarean delivery, the doctor will give epidural injections to relieve pain during surgery, but keep the mother awake. If the mother wants to do a normal delivery for the second child does not matter, as long as the distance between the first and second child is not too close.
But the type of labor is also no risk of you know, because the recovery is quite long compared to a normal birth if the mother so it's good to consult your doctor if you end up having to do a Caesarean.
Congratulations to the prospective mother, good health for mother and beloved little one.